We are so glad that you are interested in being one of our volunteer models! Since every piece clothing we sell is one of a kind, we have to take a picture of every single item before it can be listed online. So you contribution means a lot! Rhetorical Factory is on a mission to recycle clothes, inspire questioning and be 100% Good. And we couldn't pursue these lofty goals without YOU.
You will find most questions answered here, please let us know if you have any others. Please fill out the model info form below when you're ready to get started!
* Bethany Adams is the Photographer, call her if you need directions or to cancel at the last minute 828 424 1378.
* There will be a rack with up to 20 items in your size: tops, shirts, skirts, dresses, sweaters and shorts.
* Poses are simple, confident and upbeat. Check out our online store for a better idea.
* Most of our models are not professionals, and that's how we like it! So don't worry, just come to the shoot and have a good time!
* Please bring or wear a pair of basic shoes, heels or flats, denim jeans, and underwear.
* To better feature the clothing don't worry about a lot of makeup, jewelry or extensive hair styling.
* Overall look for the photo shoot is natural and upbeat.
* Choose hair and makeup styles that make you feel comfortable and confident!
* We provide leggings and camisoles.
Shoots are held on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.
Time slots are 3:30, 4:30, 5:30, 6:30, or 7:30.
An average shoot takes under two hours.
We organize the shoots by size:
Week 1 (first week of the month) - Women's L, Women's XL, Men's M
Week 2 (second week of the month) - Women's XS, Men's S, Men's XL
Week 3 (third week of the month) - Women's S, Women's M, Men's L
The photo shoots are held at our store at 444 Haywood Rd #102.